What we collect
Current Construction may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as ZIP Code, personal preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Current Construction requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in
particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Use the information to improve our services and products
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting – using the email address you have provided
- We may periodically use your information to contact you for market research purposes – contacting you by email, phone, fax or mail
- To customize our website according to your interests
- Information you submit can be corrected by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy changes will be reflected on this page
- Concerns about misuse of personal data may be addressed by emailing us at email@example.com
- Current Construction will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Current Construction uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Current Construction website.
Links to other websites
The Current Construction website may contain links that enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that Current Construction has no control over the other website. Therefore, Current Construction cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such websites and this privacy statement does not govern such websites. We advise you to exercise caution and to look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.